Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Boom de ah da

Ok, I admit it looks a little suspicious, but I swear, everything is on the up and up. I mean sure, I have a baggie full of white pills on my desk, but as far as you know they are nothing more than ibuprofen. Got it? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Dancing With The Stars update-so glad that personality-less Playboy model Joanna Krupa got the boot last night. No, I'm not ragging on her because she's a supermodel, I'm ragging on her because she had no personality and was kinda hateful. I mean, I'm kinda hateful too, but you don't see me on national television, now do you? So, so, SO happy Kelly Osbourne made it to the finals! I gotta say, before DWTS, I wasn't a Kelly Osbourne fan per se, I mean, I didn't dislike her or anything but I wasn't really a fan either. Since DWTS, I have fallen in love with Kelly Osbourne. She's just so darn cute and I'm telling you, she made me cry EVERY.SINGLE.EPISODE. It seems the world has embraced her, myself included. Maybe it was seeing Ozzy crying in the audience that did it for me, I don't know. Her competition is Donny Osmond (someone I didn't want to like but now I kinda do, even if he is freakishly happy ALL.THE.TIME) and Mya.

This day has driven me to eat M&M's, thought you should know. Uhm, and you know I work in MENTAL HEALTH, right? So, why did this reviewer from a PSYCH hospital ask me to authorize another inpatient mental health day because the doctor had decreased the patient's zithromax? Last time I checked, zithromax was a mother effin ANTIBIOTIC. Really? Did you really just ask me to authorize that? Does she not know my tolerance for stupid is low? Is she getting the day? Hell to the no Bobby Brown, she is not. My boss gave me permission to drive to Nashville and smack her. And to send the case for a peer review. Done and done.

Oh, and DJT is THE DEVIL. And he knows why. ;)

1 comment:

KD said...

I've also been driven to eating a brownie, making more threats to slap people and taking more ibuprofen than I'm sure is necessary. One more day till vacay.....