Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Kendall pics! Nearly 7 months old!


Who's the cutest little penguin ever? Kendall B. is! This was her WAY too cute Halloween costume for this year. Love it. Look, you can see her two little teeth on the bottom!


A great pic of the Baumgart fam. I love those people.

SO cute. A little punkin sitting amongst the other punkins. And the baby jeans, how cute are the baby jeans?????

Kendall getting ready for her 6 month portraits.

Kendall's pensive look........

Kendall started swimming lessons when she turned 6 months old. She LOVES it, gonna be a water baby like her daddy!

Just doing a little light reading before bed....

8 comments:

Blue said...

Too cute, love the penguine costume and the pumpkin patch pic. I wonder if she is waiting for Linus and the Great Pumpkin....lol.

KD said...

ha ha! She might have been. Although I'm thinking she was actually thinking "why the heck do my parents having me sitting in the middle of a bunch of pumpkins?". :)

ern said...

man alive, she is way too stinkin' cute.

KD said...

I know Ern! I mean, I know I'm biased and all, but she is really freakin cute. Red and Jon dun good. :)

ern said...

my fav pic is the swimming one. she just looks so excited to be there. like she can't get in that water fast enough. i miss being that excited abt things. ahhh, to be a kid again.

KD said...

You should see the video Ern. I have it if you want to see it. :)

Jen Estes said...

OMG, that has to be the cutest costume EVER!!! She really is the most adorable baby in the world, KD. For reals. At least in the top five.

KD said...

She totally is, thanks Jen! It may sound totally cheezy, but I swear, every time I look at a pic of her I get teary-eyed, I just love her so much!!!