Monday, November 02, 2009

I need rehab....STAT

I can't stop. I can't stop eating the caramel apple candy corn. I'm pretty sure it has crack cocaine in it. I have a bag of it sitting on my desk right in front of me, taunting me, daring me to eat the rest of it. Even though I have a tummy ache now, I still can't stop. I am powerless against it. I'm gonna need to get a hold of a Where and When and find out where the closest CA (Candy Anonymous) is located. I can't stop on my own and I fear I'll have withdrawal symptoms if I stop cold turkey.

3 comments:

Blue said...

I've never seen that kind before, hmmm, I think that I must go out and find some.

KD said...

Don't do it Blue! You'll never be able to stop!!!! Although, they're probably on sale now that Halloween is over...hmm.......

Blue said...

I am going to go to Wally world and see if they have any left, I could stock up for the holidays....lol