Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today was a good day

Yes, today was a good day. Granted, I woke up with a headache for the 4th day in a row, but it was still a good day. I got up and dragged myself to church, where Grandpa proceeded to flirt with the 40-something year old usher (he's not at all subtle....). Church was good and then afterward, I spent the afternoon with Grandpa. He was fairly well behaved with only one racial slur that I can remember (he called an Asian guy we saw on TV a "China-man"). After Grandpa's, I went home and decided to go for a jog/walk. I don't know how far I went, but I was gone for an hour-it was SO nice here today! Sunny and 62 degrees-can't beat that with a stick! Following my walk, I watched the Blues game, battling for a playoff spot, I knew the game would be fun-and it didn't disappoint, they won 5-3 and are only a point out of the last playoff spot (but come on, does anyone really want to end up the #8 team? I mean, you'll have to play the Red Wings in the first round...not like that would be at all fun, I mean, seriously.). Now I am watching Team USA in the WBC....it's an elimination game, but currently they are beating the surprising Netherlands team 8-0. Go USA! On top of all the fun sports stuff, I got to talk to my mom, brother and sister today. YAY! Oh yea, and there's only 26 more days until my sister's due date! YAY again! :)

I realize tomorrow is Monday and I hate Monday's, but I'll try to get through it. Besides, I have Friday off! :)

No comments: