Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day #3 of this headache

This is starting to get un-fun. This lil headache of mine is NOT cute. Why won't it go away? I blame the onset of spring, all those nasty allergens that layed (is "layed" a word? Well, it is now, it hurts too much to think right now) dormant through the winter months are awakening.....and attacking my sinuses. Bastards. I started taking my prescription allergy medication again this week but it makes me sooooooooo sleepy. It's a no-win situation for ol' KD.

I was/am really looking forward to my plans today and really don't want to have to cancel because my head hurts so bad I can't hardly see straight. Must hit the ibuprofen bottle again. Later.

The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty sure "layed" is not a word. I don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try laid