Friday, March 13, 2009

My head's a' achin'.....

This is weird. So, I woke up with a headache today, we are FREAKISHLY busy at work today (damn you Mike Tinnin for being out of the office!!!), yet I'm still in a good mood. I don't know why, and that fact may change as the day goes on, but for now, I'm in a good mood. For now.

Happy Friday the 13th y'all! Ooooooooo...are ya scared? What is everyone doing this weekend? I'm spending my Friday night saving lives at the crisis line. Yahoo. Tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be nicer (near 50) and sunny, but I will probably be indoors watching the WBC. Yes, I'm obsessed. I soooooo want baseball season to be here. Erin and I will be going to the All-Star Game Fanfest in July (as you know, the ASG is in St. Louis this year-holla!), what an exciting event (I say that fairly sarcastically....)! With our admission, we have the opportunity to meet a bunch of old, retired players (probably dudes no one has ever heard of), make our own baseball card AND pose next to the world's largest baseball. Please don't be jealous of us. I'm excited about the Pujols pack we purchased-7 games for the price of 5 and our first game is April 8-that's soon (AND the day before my niece is due!).

Saturday night Tanya and I are hanging out with "the girls". And by "the girls", I mean Mike, Will, Don and Mike's friend Darrell. And possibly Matthew Traeger. I love myself some Matthew Traeger. I'm just sayin. It'll be big gay fun.

I just decided I was done typing. Happy weekend y'all!

No comments: