Monday, December 22, 2008

What made me smile today?

Here it is, another crappy Monday at work. Nothing exciting to report....but then I get a Fed-Ex package. Knowing I hadn't had anything shipped to work, I wasn't sure what it was. Then I saw that it was a package from one of the hospitals in Pennsylvania that I used to manage (although it's been five months since I've managed them). They sent me a giant box of chocolates even though I'm not their reviewer anymore. Isn't that nice? It's the one thing that's made me smile today. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a visual of me shanking someone in the jugular with a broken bottle? That's gotta give ya a little giggle, yes? Or how about I saw one of "your beneficiaries" over the weekend who had taken about 20 soma, lit a cigarette on her stove, passed out & burned her house down. yeah. sent her ass to a hotel. almost felt bad for her.
luvrob

KD said...

Oh Rob, I can always count on your Stories From the ER to give me a giggle. God bless crazy people for being there to entertain me....