Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cubs snag Aaron Miles from the Cardinals

The Cubs have signed my former baseball crush, Aaron Miles to a deal today. I say "former" because I used to think he was adorable in a five-feet-tall-I-wanna-put-him-in-my-pocket sort of way. That was, until one day when I saw an interview with him and saw that he has a WAY jacked up grill. That being said, he's a pretty scrappy player and I'm fairly happy with Jim Hendry's decision to add him to the team. Welcome to the best team in the NL Central! I'm sure he'll look smashing in blue..... :)

Now, if they could just unload Jason Marquis.........any takers?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um . . . when you are 5 feet tall, you can't fit 5 feet tall baseball players in your pocket

KD said...

Um, excuse me, but I'm 5'2" thank you very much........

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Aaron Miles thinks he could fit you in his pocket

KD said...

if it means I can sneak into the Cubs locker room then I'll let him fit me into his pocket....... :)