Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve party people!

It's already New Year's Eve. How in the hell did that happen? Where did 2008 go? I mean, seriously? I think we skipped a few months or something.....

So, who has big plans? I know this girl does. Oh yea baby.....this girl is working FOURTEEN (and a half) hours today! Woo hoo! Paaarrrrtay! Y'all are jealous, aren't you? I'm at my full-time job all day and then as a special NYE bonus, I am working six hours at the crisis line. Happy NY to me indeed! :) At least my girl Tanya is working with me tonight.....that should dull the pain a bit.

OMG, I have "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner in my head. The girls and I were talking about it last night (for reasons unknown) and then I heard it on the radio this morning. I'm having the urge to sing it out loud, which could be scary for all (I blame it on the caffeine).

I'm really not feeling like providing y'all with my annual sappy end of the year message, but I will say this: I hope everyone has a fantabulous 2009. May it be the best year EVER, I love you all (some more than others...). :)

No comments: