Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Week 22!

My little baby niece is 22 weeks along today and last night her mommy and daddy got to feel her kick from the outside for the first time! How exciting! Good to know she's all active in there and stuff! According to pregnancy.org, Baby B is about a pound now (and nearly a foot long!), she can also hear what we are saying (so watch the cursing Baumgart! ;) ) and her fingernails are now fully developed! Can you tell I'm an excited auntie?

Planning for the baby shower is now underway. Myself and my sister's friends are having a Baby Shower Planning Committee meeting on Sunday to iron out the details. Fun, fun, fun!

2 comments:

kristy said...

I have the best sister and the best friends! Baby Baum is one lucky girl!

KD said...

It's true...you DO have the best sister! ;) (as do I!)