Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve to all!


Good morning everyone! So, in good news, there was no traffic this morning. In bad news, the reason I know this is because I have to freakin' work today. BOOOOOOOO for working on Christmas Eve! It's un-American I tell you! Damn managed care Nazi's...........

As a special I-Have-To-Work-On-Christmas-Eve treat for myself, I stopped by my local convenience store this morning and got.....a REGULAR Coke instead of diet. Craaaaaaay, I know. I love, love, love regular Coke and because I love it so much, I only drink it 2-3 times a year. Otherwise, I'd weigh 600 pounds, and no one wants that (yikes!). As a consequence of the straight sugar now coursing through my veins, I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hopped up and am probably annoying everyone around me with my giddiness (well, annoying them more so than normal). So excuse my mania today.....at least I'm not a crab ass like I've been the last couple of weeks (although my co-worker Mary K and I did greet each other with a "bah humbug" this morning....inside joke, sorta).

I can't wait to see my family tonight! My sister and brother-in-law are already in town, my parents and brother will be here noon-ish. I'm gonna bust my butt to get out of work as soon as possible today so I can go to Grandpa's and hang out with them prior to the big family celebration at the Batto's tonight (we're headin' to Wentzville y'all! HOLLA!). Caseloads are light today (thank you GOD), so, barring any a-hole reviewers that call me late out of spite today (and I have plenty of them, those a-holes in Memphis kinda hate me), I should be able to get my work done in a reasonable amount of time and get the heck outta dodge.

To those I won't get to see for Christmas (and all y'all know who you are...), I miss you, I love you and I hope I get to see you soon! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, and Happy New Moon. Peace. I'm out.

No comments: