Friday, December 05, 2008

Burning rings of fire/Thankgiving 2008 pics

To sum up my time in Salem, I give you this: LOTS of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, LOTS of eating, LOTS of quality time with the family dogs, LOTS of quality time with the fam and LOTS of fun. Here's the pics:
Here are Hank and Stubby "helping" dad burn leaves......
Yes, the woods are on fire. Yes my dad is wearing flame retardant pants......
check out the burning rings of fire! That's how we roll in the country y'all!
more fire
My first niece, Chloe....she is quite possibly the cutest dog I've ever seen.

Look at that face! Stubby does NOT like it when Chloe comes to visit. It's a dominance thing, I guess. Stub spent much of the weekend depressed and lying on mom and dad's bed.....pitiful!
Awwwww, how pretty! Mom did a great job!
Ummm....yea. So, I wasn't so much good at the guitar. I think the highest score I got was like 52%

my brother-in-law Jon, and cousins Greg and Patrick rockin out!
my sis the prego rockin out to some Weezer!
me and my sis (and my in-utero niece!)
me and my Aunt Paula
Dad cutting the turkey
why is my dad holding a pitchfork????
Uncle Jay and his yearly tradition of passing out BEFORE the turkey... :)

dad preparing the turkey carcass for burial. Don't ask.
yes, I am posing on my dad's tractor...

only in the country.....
Awwww....my baby niece is in there! My sis is such a cute prego!
my brother Tim holding the super secret Wal-Mart map for Black Friday.....
more Guitar Hero/Rock Band fun...here's Uncle Jimmy, Tim and Grant rockin.....

Grant strikin' a pose.....

yes, I have a future as a lead singer.....

Watch out, Powderkeg may have a new drummer!
Just like the Partridge Family....

I look confused......
and over at my friend Eric's parents house, there was even MORE Rock Band. Like his super cool shades! I think he was playing the role of Scott Weiland in this pic...or something like that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks very similar to how we spent our Thanksgiving...as we too just got the Guitar Hero World Tour. I ROCK at the guitar or bass, but the singing...um not so much!

KD said...

I didn't say I sang WELL! But I rocked it the best I could! My version of "White Wedding" was pretty damn hot if I do say so myself! :)
Let's have Guitar Hero night at your house! (yes, I just invited myself over). :)

Anonymous said...

We will definitely put that in the works!