Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

It's Friday! Yay! I have had a headache every day this week-not good. I'm blaming my allergies. I've been in a good mood, just had a headache. Well, one more day of work then the weekend begins! I am having a girls nite out tonight. I think me and Allison, Tanya, Erin, Robyn and Karen are going out to have some good times. I need to get out of the house. Although it's gonna suck come Saturday morning when my landlord comes over at 9AM to fix the shower. 9am-really? On a Saturday? Is that necessary? I'm looking forward to it though. Just hope this headache goes away so I can actually have fun. I got reviewed at work this week and am told I am doing a great job. That is evidenced by the fact that they are now piling on the work-not that I mind. I pretty much work non-stop the entire 8.5 hours I am at work but it at least makes the days go by fast! It's pay day too, which is fun. I could actually afford to fill my car with gas this morning. See-it's the little things that make me happy. That, and I can actually go grocery shopping this weekend. The kitchen is bare.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be safe, have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do (what does that mean anyway?). If you are out and about this weekend, remember to bring sexy back.
Thanks.

2 comments:

kristy said...

ha, ha! Hope (my co-worker) and i have said we're bringing sexy back to public health. Although I'm not so sure PH ever had the "sexy".

KD said...

Uh...I'm not too sure those of us that are counselors, social workers and/or nurses ever had the "sexy" either, but my co-worker Mike sure does like to sing the song (complete w/the background noises). We all need help. Or some really good meds.