Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's only 9:30am and I am already wacked out

Amy just sent me back to my desk. She said it's quite clear I've had either 1. sugar or 2. caffeine. Well, my friends, the answer to that would be-I've had BOTH. So there. Plus I got enough sleep last night. Watch out world. I'm sitting at my desk watching my Justin Timberlake bobblehead, well, bobble. My co-worker Jeff turns it around when he is helping he at my desk because he doesn't like Justin staring at him. Can't say I blame him. Dude-I need to calm down. Don't worry-I'll hit a wall (not really hit a wall), and I'll crash and be sleepy. It's bound to happen. It's an improvement over yesterday because I had a big, giant headache. Well, it's gone today. Girls Nite Out on Saturday. If you're a girl and need a night out, let me know. I promise I won't get drunk and sing karaoke....ok, I shouldn't make promises I can't keep, huh?

Well folks, have a GREAT Tuesday. Later.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to take jo jo ol lady with u for girls night out

KD said...

No way! She looks like a dude. And she won't fit in the car.

Anonymous said...

you look like a dude so dont go there jerk she is a good person thats some b.s. u can screw off on that one jerk

KD said...

bite me, Jo Jo

Anonymous said...

suck me ker bear

KD said...

don't even go there w/the "ker bear" BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

KER BEAR KER BEAR KER BEAR

Anonymous said...

by the way heard j bite u last night punk how did the floor feel

KD said...

J is the punk! And he'll get what's coming to him, mark my words. Tell him I said so.... :)