Wednesday, September 20, 2006

not good

ok. So, this morning, I got up at my usual time (6:32-those 2 minutes make a difference), showered, got ready to go to work. I was all over it and quite impressed that I was ready with a few minutes to spare. I packed my lunch, grabbed my keys, got ready to walk out the door when I realized that I still had my towel on my head. Uh.....yea. Clearly I didn't get enough sleep, or too much sleep, or maybe the Benadryl still had a hold of me. Whatever it was, I was a little concerned about my ability to function the rest of the day. So far, so good. I drove to work safely, although I did flip some a-hole off who blew past me and another car (when we were in the exit lane), nearly killing us all (this is the 2nd time this week I've flipped someone off. J would be so proud!). Work has started ok, so maybe the whole hair in a towel thing was a fluke. We shall see. The day is young.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

didnt u call him a dick head too?

Anonymous said...

whats with all the foul language?

KD said...

who is the anonymous goody two shoes????????

Anonymous said...

dont worry im a grown man !

KD said...

you are?????

Anonymous said...

damn sure

KD said...

oh, ok, I was confused for a second. thanks for clearing that up for me! :)