Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cafeteria on site at work=T-R-O-U-B-L-E


It's just not a good thing, having a cafeteria in the building I work in. Not only is it convenient and only 3 floors down, but it also has really good food. Restaurant quality. This could be bad. Let us all remember-I threw my fat pants away. There is no room for error here. This is going to require really, really strong will power. Today, I resisted the urge to get the cheese covered chicken enchiladas, or the buffalo chicken caesar salad. It was difficult-but I did it. Instead, I opted for a regular salad with plenty of fresh veggies (I draw the line at lite dressing, however) and Diet Coke. So far, so good. I must now resist the urge to go back down there and buy out all the rice crispy treats they have available......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost bought one of those damn rice crispy treats today. But I managed to talk myself out of it. I'm not gonna die without it. I've made it over 2 weeks without buying anything down there. And it's hard cause those cookies look damn good, too. Just come talk to me before you go down there and I'll talk ya out of it.

Anonymous said...

remind me not to work at ubh-KAREN