Monday, April 24, 2006

Yes, I lost the bet-DAMMIT!

Ok, so I never really had a chance in hell of winning the bet. I realize that now as I sit here with a pink Cardinals hat on (its a bad hair morning). I have accepted defeat. And have accepted that my beloved Cubs hat is now sitting in jail with J's Cards hat. It's really not fair-it's sitting on a shelf in his room, so I can see it, I just can't touch it. What a tease. That's ok, it will be September soon.....I am ready for the next bet though. I ain't scared! Bring it! :)

2 comments:

KD said...

ok, you can call the next bet as long as it does not involve shaving heads or tattoos.....by the way, i hear my Cubs hat kicked your Cards hat's ass last night... :)

KD said...

no it happened. i swear it. in fact, not sure if the cards hat is gonna make it...