Thursday, April 13, 2006

J does look good in a Cubs hat...

J got his own Cubs hat. Apparently, he was afraid I'd try to pull something, and he would be right. I fully intended to get him a pink Cubs hat. I hate it when he outsmarts me.....Well, if you see him around town in that beautiful blue hat with the red "C" on it, don't make fun of him too badly. He's being a good sport. Can't wait till the Cards and Cubs play each other again (in a couple of weeks). Bet #2 will be on...not sure what it will be yet, but it's sure to be fun, no matter what! Sweetie-would getting a Cubs tattoo be pushing it too far????? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will be posting pictures of him in his new hat won't you????? :) Robyn

KD said...

Ooooo...not sure if he'll hold still for that one, but I'll try!