Monday, April 03, 2006

Opening Day Baby!

Opening Day is here! Welcome to the 2006 MLB season! I am so excited and cannot wait to see how this year turns out! My favorite show, Baseball Tonight, is back on (love myself some Harold Reynolds-watching him and John Kruk fight is good times). My Cubs are currently kicking the crap out of the Reds, its 5-1 in the 1st inning. LOVE IT!!!!!! For most of my friends and family-here's to good luck to the Cardinals. I hope I get the chance to go inside that beautiful new stadium. For Stephen-may the Windians actually win. For baseball fans everywhere-may this be the best season ever, and may Barry Bonds finally admit he used steroids. Amen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, Kerr! Look at our Cubbies.

KD said...

YES! Undefeated! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

uh, yeah. the fam was there. they said it hurt pretty bad. they'll be back on Wed and are hoping for better luck..........

KD said...

Oh yea, forgot they were Reds fans...do they love Nick Lachey too since he is from Cincinnati? I talked smack to a Brewers fan on one of the EAP lines yesterday at work..it was good times. I'm so professional, huh?

KD said...

You tell the Bad News Bears to bring it! It's on baby!

Anonymous said...

Talked to Eric today- VERY VERY HAPPY. :) They were leaving the stadium and he called me.

since finding out who Nick is, Mom has occasionally sent me newspaper clippings of stories about him since she just knows how interested I would be in them. Carmen Electra, too. she's such an adorable dork.