Friday, April 28, 2006

my guardian angel is........Snoop Dogg????

I now have a picture of Snoop Dogg watching over me on my computer at work thanks to Stephen. It is actually quite freaky, all night last night I kept feeling as if someone was staring me. Sure enough, someone was. And that someone was Snoop Dogg. I believe it stemmed from a conversation I was having with one of our outreach counselors, Scarberry (who behind his back we call Scarsberries-he hates it!). We were talking about the wide selection of Snoop songs we both have on our iPods. Apparently, this gave Stephen the idea to make sure I had a picture of Snoop at all times. Kinda like when I printed a picture of Jesus for my boss, Chris (long story). I swear to you all, we really do work at the crisis line (J is convinced otherwise). Just sometimes, you need a break. And printing off weird pictures off the internet is apparently what we do with our down time. So as Snoop Dogg always says, let's "chill, til the next episode".

No comments: