Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why is it...

that when you feel you look your worst thats when others compliment you? I'm talkin' about bad hair days people. Today was curly hair day since it is a yucky, rainy day. I have to wear it that way when it rains because, if I don't, I will have what my sister and I call "lion hair". You know-as in, your hair gets big and poofy, like a lion's mane. I know, my sister and I need help. Today I walked into work and everyone was like "oh you look so cute today". My first thought was "huh? My hair is big and I feel fat and bloated, but ok". Then my boy texts me and tells me the same thing (not that I'm fat and bloated but that I looked "hot" today). Apparently he likes big, fuzzy hair (right J?). The good news is, it only takes me about 15 minutes to get ready, so perhaps I'm on to something.....

Not sure if I have ever mentioned this before, but for the record, I am so in love with this boy, we'll call him "J". He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I just wanted to let everyone know how I feel! :)

No comments: