Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone!





Hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter Sunday. I am spending mine at work for the first time in five years, but I'm not at all bitter about it.....Got to help J's daughters dye Easter eggs last night. That was fun. They were so cute competing to see who could color the best egg. I personally think mine was the best. I made a very special egg for J. It was a lovely shade of pink, and it said "Jesse loves the Cubs". Wasn't that sweet? I left him a note so he would find it when he got home from work. I am SUCH a sweet girlfriend.

On a serious note, I hope God has blessed you all with a wonderful day spent with family and loved ones. I guess my employees count as loved ones. Since their supervisor (me) is SO mature, we are having an Easter egg hunt in the call center. (don't you already feel sorry for the poor souls who call our crisis line?). It's just a bit of harmless fun since we all have to work on this day. I know all of us would much rather be with those we love.

May God bless you all with love, happiness, family, friends, and strength.

No comments: