Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm in love.....with my iPod

It is the greatest invention ever. Seriously. Now that I finally have a working computer at home, I have been a downloading fool. All the Weezer you could ever want people! My iPod rules. I can't wait to get the car adapter-thingy that will allow you to play it in the car. Built in road trip tunes J!!!! I know you love my music (he really doesn't, but thats ok....).

Is anyone else having a rough week? Work has been absolutely crazy. Granted, its a crisis line, but still. It's been crazier than normal. Maybe it's the weather. Who knows. Whatever it is-it needs to stop. Seriously.

3 comments:

KD said...

U know u love it-come on! I did have Mountain Music and The Gambler! :)I added some Hank today!

KD said...

tool and Rob Zombie? Not sure if I can do that one babe. How bout Winger?

KD said...

No Winger? Are you not American? Watch it, or I'll make u listen to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" over and over and over again!