Friday, April 29, 2011

my niece rode the black hor. Wait.....what????

OMG, 2 year olds are funny little people! I have to document this story so I can use it to torture her someday. As I'm sure you're aware, 2 y/o's are just learning to talk and can say some pretty funny stuff.

My niece pronounces the word horse as "hor". And she loves the carousel. Last Saturday, my mom and sister took her to the mall to ride the carousel there and, apparently, Kendall ran screaming through the mall "black hor! black hor!". LOL!  Can you even imagine???? What's funnier is that she ended up riding on the tiger, but whatever.

Yesterday Kendall stayed home w/her Grandma Pam....and got to ride the black hor. Today, as my sister dropped her off at day care, she apparently told her teacher all about riding the black hor. Is that not hysterical? I mean, seriously?

That kid is too much, I swear.

No comments: