Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Colvin is getting the start at first base today!

Oh boy, my favorite Cubs kiddo is starting at first base today, thanks to Carlos Pena and his apparent thumb issues. GO TYLER GO!!!! He didn't look too bad at 1B during Spring Training, but now it's the real deal. Good luck Tyler!!!!

Andrew Cashner is getting his first MLB start today. Are we nervous Cubs fans? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. His spring wasn't great. Perhaps he'll pull it all together today.

Um and in other exciting news, while the season is still young, it was announced that the Cubs Starlin Castro was named co-NL Player of the Week. WTG Starlin! I guess batting over .600 will do that. The person he was "co" with was some Cardinal. Meh. We don't talk about them on here.

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: