Thursday, April 07, 2011

Happy Birthday Eve munchkin!

Tomorrow is my niece's 2nd birthday! She's apparently very excited. I love that she is having a little party at school tomorrow. She goes to the Jewish Community Center (no, we're not Jewish) so any food brought in has to be kosher. No worries, my sis was directed to a grocery store in the area that indeed sells kosher party treats. Crisis averted.

I'm excited because my whole little family will be together tomorrow! It's usually all about Kendall when we're together, but tomorrow it really will be. Aunt Kerri got K's gift wrapped last night. Let me tell you this-I am not a good gift wrapper. No sirree. I'm a throw it in a gift bag kind of girl. But.....the gift I got her is too big for a bag, so, I had to actually wrap it. I gotta say, while it won't win any best wrapped present awards, it doesn't look too bad. Not that K will care. She is an expert on ripping off wrapping paper. It's a fine skill to have.

We find out 2.0's gender tomorrow! YAY!

No comments: