Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dancing With The Stars-Season 11

OMG. Just when you think the "stars" they find for this show can't get any worse....it does. Bristol Palin? Really, ABC? I'm sure she's excited because she can finally lose the baby weight. Ooooops, did I just say that? Sorry.

Here's who I am excited to see.....Kurt Warner. LOVE HIM! Ever since his days as the quarterback of my beloved Rams, I have liked Kurt Warner. It kinda cracks me up that he decided to do DWTS. Can't wait to see his wife Brenda's latest hairdo (don't F with her-she's a former Marine, people!).

Let's go down the list of contenders for this season:

1. MICHAEL BOLTON. Um....really? Does someone need a career boost? What has this guy done lately?

2. BRANDY-ever since she was involved in that fatal car accident, we haven't heard too much from her. I always thought her singing sucked, but that's just me.

3. MARGARET CHO-this comedienne is pretty damn funny. My hunch is that she won't be the greatest dancer, however.

4. RICK FOX-former basketball player, used to be married to Vanessa Williams and is pretty damn hot. Let's hope there's some shirtless numbers.

5. JENNIFER GREY-cue the Dirty Dancing "nobody puts Baby in a corner" references now.....

6. DAVID HASSELHOFF-this could be the greatest thing EVER. The Hoff? Hells yes. There is no bigger trainwreck. Hope no one in Germany is voting, cuz if so, he's a shoo-in.

7. FLORENCE HENDERSON-Yes, Carol Brady will be the token old person for this season. I think she's roughly 94 years old. Not quite Cloris Leachman territory, but close.

8. KYLE MASSEY-I have never heard of him. Next.

9. BRISTOL PALIN-we've already discussed her. I hope she gets voted off sooner rather than later. I'd rather see her skanktastic baby daddy on this show. At least he's entertaining.

10. AUDRINA PATRIDGE-really, ABC? The Hills is over, why do we still have to see these people on TV? Audrina will get votes because she has fake boobs and is considered hot by menfolk everywhere.

11. THE SITUATION-I don't care what his real name is, why is this douchebag on this show? Does the world not get enough of him on Jersey Shore? I'll bet $100 bucks he's near shirtless in every episode. I'm already bored.

12. KURT WARNER-Love, love, love! I'm already voting for him to win.


My only concern is whether or not Maksim will still be on the show. He is reason enough to watch. You know, because he's super hot.

8 comments:

Blue said...

Hi KD, I am not too excited about the "stars" on the upcoming season of DWTS. I do like Kurt Warner, I hope his old football injuries don't pop up and hinder his dancing. Other than he, I don't care for the others, well maybe Carol Brady, but that's it..lol

KD said...

Blue, this season is going to be one big hot mess, that's for sure!

Hey, check out my newest blogging venture, www.theworldsgreatesttylercolvinfanblog.blogspot.com.

Stalking at it's best! ;)

Blue said...

Hmmmm, it says the site is not working. I'll have to check it out later.

Blue said...

Ok, I got in. I would comment, but I don't want to get involved in case something goes down......lmao

KD said...

http://www.theworldsgreatesttylercolvinfanblog.blogspot.com/

try that.

KD said...

ha ha...what could possibly go down??? :)

Blue said...

lmao....alot can happen, you could end up on an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter........lol

J.J. said...

Hey KD - I too was less than thrilled when I heard the DWTS team decided that being a single teen mother was enough to make you "star" enough to qualify. UGH. I think I'll wait for her and that enormous ass-hat "the situation" to be gone before I start watching.
At first I thought - The Hoff? Are you kidding me? Then I thought like you, that this train wreck will be well worth watching. I hope he outlasts the above two so I can get a chance to see him.

Going to go check out your stalker site now. :-)