Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's gettin hot in herrrrre!

Yes, I stole that line from St. Louis' own, Nelly.....who performed here last week with Chuck Berry. What the??????

Anyway, folks it is effin hot here in the STL. Yowza. Yesterday topped out at 102 degrees with a heat index of 112-115 (damn humidity!). Today is supposed to be 101 with the same for heat index. Yuck. I think I got sick from the heat yesterday just simply walking to my car. No kidding. My entire drive home, I had wave after wave of nausea go through me. And, when I got home, let's just say that what I ate that day came back to visit me. Just sayin. Very odd. I spent the entire evening feeling like crap and went to bed before 9pm. Today, however, I feel fine. Good times. It may have been the Cubs Suck Flu. I'm not sure.

I'd like to publicly apologize to the Cardinals. Ever since I declared I'd be rooting for them to win the NL Central they have played like, well, the Cubs (hey Cards, only the Cubs give up 18 runs in one game, not you!). I am sorry Cards fans. Today I'm officially rooting for the Reds. See my reverse psychology there? Whatever team I root for loses. So, um..........go Scott Rolen and Dusty Baker and that stubby little Canadian Votto. Man, that felt dirty.

No comments: