Thursday, August 19, 2010

No more Subway before bed

Listen up folks, this is a PSA.

KD does not recommend eating Subway close to bedtime. Why? Because I had some really, really, effed up dreams last night.....and I rarely dream (that I remember).

Dream #1 entailed me discovering that my dear friend Amy is, in fact, schizophrenic. In the dream, I was very concerned about whether or not she was taking her meds and I was monitoring her psychosis carefully. Because, you know, that's what friends do.

Dream #2 entailed me parking my car along some street and disappearing for awhile (I think I may have been at the beach). When I returned to my car, I find a big note on the front with a bill for several hundred dollars from some local garage. Also by the note was a police report indicating my car had been stolen but returned with several parts missing. The police note also called the thieves "assholes". So, apparently this local garage found my poor beat up car and fixed it without my permission and then billed me for it. Sounds about right.

Does anyone want to even try to interpret those for their true meaning? Yea....I didn't think so.

No comments: