Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg Maddux

Don't ask me why I remember that April 14 is Greg Maddux's birthday, I just do (STALKER ALERT, STALKER ALERT). So, to the great Mad Dog, happy, happy birthday. I know he's currently working in the Cubs front office, but I dream of the day when he is coaching for the Cubs in some form (you hear me Larry Rothschild? Mad Dog would be a GREAT pitching coach. Just sayin). My other dream team member is Ryno as manager. It'll happen sooner rather than later my friends.

3 comments:

Jen Estes said...

Memorizing birthdays, stats... home security key codes, that's just what a good fan does.

I too would love to see Mad Dog and Ryno give Roths and Lou the boot. Move over old dudes, give the kids a chance!

Blue said...

I would love to see Ryno and Mad Dog coaching the Cubbies, that would be awesome!

J.J. said...

No offense to Rothchild, well maybe some offense, but the pitching has been a problem for quite a while now and clearly he can't control Big Z. Mad Dog would keep him in line. I would love that duo too!!