Friday, March 26, 2010

Slumber parties and pillow fights

The mother effin' weekend is FINALLY here. Is it just me, or was this a long freakin week? Actually, next week promises to be worse. Much worse. I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Yes, next week is when all the changes happen at work. Yuck. I'm still working on a believable excuse to call in sick next Thursday (my leg fell off? I'm hung over? I died?).

And in things that make me want to kill myself: I find myself actually liking that Train song "Hey Soul Sister". It makes me want to vomit to admit that, but they do say that admitting the problem is the first step to recovery, so.........

Love, love, LOVE the new Michael Buble album. Not usually my kind of music, but I dig it. Probably doesn't hurt that he's not ugly.

What is everyone up to this weekend? The NCAA Midwest Regional is here in the STL this weekend....TN, Ohio State, Michigan State and someone else I can't remember right now are here. I'm pulling for TN tonight but it'll be tough, Ohio State is pretty good. One of my hospital contacts in TN tells me there is a player on that team nicknamed Weezy. Sounds about right. I got a death threat this morning from one of my hospital contacts in Memphis-first of all they are anti Tennessee Volunteers on the western side of the state, but even more so, they hate Kentucky. So, when I mentioned that's who I picked to win it all, let's just say the reaction was not pretty. Bummed that Syracuse lost last night but 3 of my 4 teams that played last night are still in. I shoulda bet money.

I'm actually going to a slumber party tonight. Yea, that's right, a slumber party. An all girls slumber party. Jealous? It's gonna be super fun-me and some friends are gonna hang out, eat food that's bad for us, drink cosmos and watch Sex and the City-the movie. Yay!

Someone told me I looked skinny today. TOTALLY made my day. Holla!

3 comments:

Blue said...

Hey you, how are those ASICS treating you? I forgot to tell you that I had a dream a few nights ago that Barry Bonds was trying to break into my house, so I beat him down with my Louisville Slugger.
Have fun at the slumber party. Oh did you hear about DLee falling thru that chair?

KD said...

I love the Asics, Blue!
Your dream made me laugh out loud. If Barry Bonds was trying to break into my house, I'd hit him w/a Louisville slugger as well. AND kick him in the boys for good measure.
I did not hear about DLee...that's pretty funny! Tell me he isn't hurt.....Remember when Zambrano hurt his wrist from typing too much? LOL!

Blue said...

DLee is alright, not injuries...lol...check it out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Freak-injury-time-Derrek-Lee-hurts-back-in-chai?urn=mlb,230255