Thursday, July 02, 2009

Further reasons why I can't stand Ryan Braun...

"We're in first place. That's all that really matters," outfielder Ryan Braun told the Brewers' official Web site. (this said after they got shut out by the Mutts)


Yes, Ryan Braun, your team of fat, ugly and bug-eyed men ARE in first place. At least for now. That, however, does not change the fact that you are a giant tool and will continue to be probably for eternity. I mean, your clothes line alone propels you to tool status. But throw in your big mouth and TA DA! King of Tools.

Hey Ryan, GFY.

I sure hope my smack talking doesn't upset the karma gods seeing as the Cubs are playing the Brewers four games this weekend starting today.........

7 comments:

ern said...

i detest him...his smugness, bug eyes and ugly assed clothing line. i mean the guy taunts pitchers while running the bases after hitting a homerun. king of tools about sums him up. he is my least favorite baseball player ever! that's saying a lot since there have been many a jackass throughout the years.

p.s. i think in your title you meant "can't stand"...perhaps?

KD said...

Ha yes, good catch Ern!

Jen Estes said...

UGH! He is so obnoxious, it's pretty unbelievable that he doesn't even feign a degree of modesty. Can we please, please, please, please, please make him eat his words this weekend?

KD said...

Seriously Jen, the smugness REALLY irks me! I mean, I hate the Cardinals too, but at least they don't have a guy like Braun on their team-he's just obnoxious and needs to be smacked in those bugged-eyes of his....

Blue said...

I can't stand Braun! Those words he spoke will come back to bite him in the ass. I've seen it too many times in sports when one player will talk smack and sure enough it comes back around on them.
Great pic of yourself KD, where you at a Chuck E Cheese?.....lol

KD said...

Thanks Blue! And if by Chuck E Cheese you mean my friend Mike's kitchen surrounded by sangria, then, YES, yes I was at Chuck E Cheese. :)

PAULA said...

Patrick and I call him Bug Eye Braun. Also, he looks like he has Graves disease. I'm just sayin!