Monday, July 13, 2009

It's a Tedtastic All-Star Game!

Yes, Ted Lilly is the only Cub going to the All-Star game. Quite frankly, he's the only one that truly deserves to. I sure hope he actually gets to pitch tomorrow night! Just knowing Ted is in my city will help me sleep at night.

Erin and I are heading down to the FanFest tonight. From what I hear, it's a pretty good time. We'll judge for ourselves. I DO know that the World's Largest Baseball is there. I mean, how cool is that? You're jealous aren't you? I swear if I get a pic of myself with the giant baseball I will post it. It is also rumored that Cub great Andre Dawson is going to be there tonight. I sure hope we get to meet The Hawk!!!!!

Special thanks to my boss at the crisis line for letting me off work tomorrow night so that I will be able to watch the All-Star Game. SO excited to see Ted! :)

1 comment:

ern said...

oh, ted, how i love thee. maybe he's already in town, kerr, and we'll run into him tonight. imagine meeting him AND the hawk. we can only hope.