Thursday, July 30, 2009

I wanna punch Manny Ramirez in the throat

Ok...so it's not really entirely Manny's fault that his effin team is clearly being paid to lose to the Cardinals (in fact, Manny made a spectacular catch to rob Brendan "I have a chromosome or two missing" Ryan of a homerun), but he seems like a good scapegoat. Cut that effin hair Manny-geez!!!

I'm completely over the Cardinals, I want them to go away, maybe I should punch one of them in the throat instead. Hmmmm........actually I'm just pissed off because I stayed up to watch that monstrosity of a game only to be bitterly disappointed in the end (and pissed off because I was up WAY past my bedtime). It actually was a good game full of weirdness, but it ended the wrong way. and now I've been forced to chug Diet Mtn Dew all morning in an attempt to wake up and stop being a crab ass. Wish me luck with that.

Now, I'll be the first to admit, the Cardinals have some good looking players (Albert, Skip and my love, Mark DeRosa), but what is up with the Troll Triplets??? You know who I'm talkin about-Brendan Ryan, Ryan Ludwick and that Colby Rasmus kid. Yikes. Good thing they're all fairly good baseball players because that's about the only way the homely trio is gonna get any action. Again, just sayin.....

3 comments:

ern said...

homely trio...love it...and that's being kind.

J.J. said...

I think I'd go as far to say they are nearly at the top of the list of ugliest men in baseball. But I still think Manny is at the top of that list.

KD said...

I think you may be right, JJ.
That's some nightmare inducing stuff right there.....(shudder)
Let's add Hunter Pence and Ryan Braun to that list as well....