Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Cardinals just got 150% sexier

I feel like hurling today....and it has nothing to do with all the sangria I drank last night (well, almost nothing). No, the reason for that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach is that Mark "DeRo" DeRosa was traded to the Cardinals. MY Mark DeRosa. Ok, so maybe he's not mine, but I, along with every other red-blooded woman in America, LOVES me some DeRo. I mean, have you seen him? He's H-O-T hot. And now he's an effin Cardinal. The two seasons he was on the Cubs they made the playoffs. Coincidence? I think prolly not. DeRo is a great, versatile player. And did I mention that he's hot? It's almost enough for the Cardinals to out-sexy the Cubs, but sadly for the Cardinals, they have the likes of Brendan Ryan and Ryan Ludwick keeping their average down. The only bright side is that I live in St. Louis, so now, I can see DeRo all the time if I want. Mmmmm...I do like that idea. This is yet another bitter pill for us Cubs fans to swallow. One of MANY this year.

1 comment:

ern said...

don't forget to add colby rasmus and amber alert ankiel to that list of cards players that bring their hot quotient down...ewwww...faces only a mother could love.

i'm still in mouring...and i will forever hate jim hendry.