Friday, June 10, 2011

Roadtrip to KC! WOOT WOOT!

Looks like I'll get to see the Cubs not once but twice this summer! Yayyyyyyy!

My trip to Chicago next month has been planned for quite some time, but a cousin of mine from KC mentioned on FB a couple months ago that my Cubbies were going to play the Royals at the K in June. I kept that in the back of my mind and decided today to search StubHub for tickets. Turns out....you can get pretty damn good seats at the K...for not a lot of money (I mean seriously, their seats for the upper deck? $11. For reals). SOLD. I'm so excited. I've got my born-again Cubs fan friend Robin on board, so we are roadtrippin to the other side of the state on June 25! Holla! I'm not sure what the difference between Cubbie Blue and Royals Blue is, but rest assured, we'll be in our Cubbie gear!

No comments: