Thursday, June 23, 2011

At least we have Carlos Pena

Oh Carlos' dimples, how I adore thee

Well, news flash-the Cubs suck. I know, I know, it surprised me too. At least they have Carlos "Dimples" Pena, who is finally doing what he gets paid to do....hit homeruns. He hit his third in as many games last night, but it didn't matter because the Cubs still lost. Still, Carlos must know that hitting homeruns makes him even more adorable. I mean, look at him! If you don't think he's cute then there's something wrong with your eyes. We gotta enjoy him while we can-we all know he won't be on the Cubs next season because the Cubs will be too busy breaking the bank trying to land Pujols or Fielder, so let me have this moment, ok? Pena also makes Starlin Castro look that much better. Let's face it, Lil Starlin often makes spectacular plays at shortstop, but he also makes some mind boggling ones. Luckily for him, Carlos Pena is an amazing defensive first baseman, he's bailed Star out on many an occasion. You're welcome, kid.

No comments: