Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I want a Carlos Pena value meal........super sized

Can I be in the middle of this Cubs hottie sandwich, please?

The title of today's blog post is courtesy of the girl sitting next to me at Saturday's game. Seems Cubs fans everywhere appreciate Carlos Pena's hotness. I mean, we DO have eyes.

Yesterday was the Carlos and Rami show. Both hotties hit two homeruns and basically carried the team on their strong, manly shoulders.  Too bad Carlos won't be on the team next season (or perhaps even the rest of this season as he is making himself trade bait with his awesomeness). In a season of suck, he has made watching the Cubs worthwhile.

Speaking of suck, the Cubs play two today against the World Series defending champion Giants. So, that should go well. At least there will be Brian Wilson sightings, so that's cool. Does anyone know if the night game is on TV tonight?

If  laziness doesn't take over tonight (like it did last night), I will write a post about my trip to KC....complete with Cubs pics. And by Cubs pics, I actually mean "several Carlos Pena ass shots". You're welcome ladies.

GO CUBS!



No comments: