Friday, February 25, 2011

Headin' to Wrigley, y'all!

I was one of those psycho Cubs fans waiting in the virtual waiting room today, the first day single game tickets went on sale. I only had to wait 20 minutes before I was given the privilege of ordering overpriced tickets for what I'm sure is gonna be an underachieving team...but I digress. I'm going with a large group of folks, but everyone was on their own to get tickets....we are going to one of the premium games against the Phillies (my 2nd favorite NL team!), so I wanted to make sure to get my tickets. Granted, I probably could have waited until later in the summer and gotten some off Stubhub for cheaper, but I didn't want to take the chance. And, besides, it's probably gonna be my only trip to Wrigley this summer, so I justified my overspending. Let's just say bleacher tickets for a premium game are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. But it'll be worth it to be with fellow Cubs fans. My people. I don't really have any Cubs people here in St. Louis, so I'm very much looking forward to it! That, and I can ogle Chase Utley in person. Mama like.

BASEBALL!!!!

No comments: