Friday, February 11, 2011

Colds, hockey and family

I think I might be turning a corner with this cold. Still can't breathe but I'm less achy and actually slept a full nine hours last night, which I think helped. Good thing, cuz I got a lot going on this weekend.

Tonight me, my sis and some of my girls are going to the Blues game----YAY! I hope to see a good game, they're playing the Wild, so we shall see. Tomorrow, I'm heading to Salem with my sis, bro-in-law and niece to celebrate my birthday with my family. Kendall has apparently been talking about going to "pawpaw's house", how cute is that???? I haven't been home since before Christmas, so it will be nice to relax and chill with the fam for a couple of days.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It's supposed to be in the 50's here this weekend...thank Bejebus. I'm so sick of the ice. MELT ALREADY!

No comments: