Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our St. Louis Rams are in the playoff hunt with three games to go!

Rams head coach, Steve "Spags" Spagnuolo making sure Rams QB Sam Bradford's helmet is on pretty.

I love the Rams. I do, I do, I do. Yes, I watched them during the lean years (you know, like last year's 1-15 performance), but this year has been exciting. Sure, they're under .500 at 6-7, BUT....they are also in first place in their crappy division. With three games left. And their fate in their own hands.We must assume that Arizona is all but out of the race, San Fran in theory could do something but already have 8 losses, Seattle is currently tied with the Rams (but the Rams have the edge b/c they've beaten Seattle), but two of their three remaining games are against really good teams in Atlanta and Tampa Bay....and their last game is against the Rams.  The Rams toughest hurdle will be Kansas City this week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Matt Cassel is still out on Sunday (a girl can dream, right?). You'd think this was a big, huge, cross-state rivalry, but it isn't really.  I mean, I hate the Chiefs, don't get me wrong, but this stems more from going to college near Kansas City and having to endure the obnoxiousness of Chiefs fans for four years. That, and they play in Camarohead Stadium. But I digress.

I've mentioned before that I have a crush on Rams QB, Sammy Bradford....and wide receiver Danny Amendola. What I haven't mentioned is that I also have a crush on the head coach, Spags. I think it's his Boston accent that does it for me. Seriously. I need to get out more, don't I?

2 comments:

Blue said...

Yessssss, you do need to get out more : )

KD said...

I know Blue, it's so sad. :)