Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas ladies!

If this is what they got goin' on in the Dominican Republic...count me in. From left to right: Alfonso Soriano, Carlos Marmol, Starlin Castro and Aramis Ramirez.

Why hellooooo, gentlemen. I spotted this Cubs pic and had to post.  Sori-what big guns you have. Rami-what an, um, big belt buckle you have. Marm-what the hell is on your shirt? Starlin-are you sure you're legal?

I'm starting to get baseball fever folks, and this pic was just what I needed to tide me over.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Jen Estes said...

How did I miss this post? That is all. No wait, it's not. That is one excellent belt buckle. I wonder where I could get a belt buckle like that...

Orange is the new cool indeed.

KD said...

I made this pic my background on my work computer. :)