Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Ok, so I'm a couple of days early, but I doubt I'm back on here until Monday, so.....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! It's hard to believe it's already  Christmas again! I've already celebrated with my immediate family, but tomorrow night will be the celebration with my extended family on my mom's side and Christmas Day will be with my dad's side. Fine family fun all around!

It's supposed to snow here in Missouri, I'm not sure about other places, but please be safe and have a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

Blue said...

KD, it sounds like you've already had a great celebration, with more to come. We are supposed to have rain for Christmas. Have a wonderful time my friend, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

KD said...

Same to you and your lovely wife, Blue! :)