Monday, February 06, 2006

Yo! What da hook gon' be?

Monday evening and all's well. I am very excited that I have a four day weekend coming up and only have to work two days next week. Cool!!! Birthday week is upon us folks. Here at work, we have my manager's birthday on Wednesday, mine on Thursday and my fellow supervisor Laura's (and my managers sister!) on Friday. Scary-three Aquarian's-we're a lot alike too, so it makes sense.

Found out my whole family is coming up this weekend. Very nice that they want to celebrate my impending old age! I'm sure mom will get a lot of "you guys look like sisters" on Saturday night. Think we can get dad to sing some karaoke? Maybe he can sing "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" to mom like he does at home! Mom/dad-I'm sorry in advance if I am a bit intoxicated that night. It can't be helped.

Well, must get back to work. I have a deadline to get all my January stuff done by tomorrow. No more distractions. Focus, people, focus.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

guys watch out saturday 2 she gets touchy on drunk nights lol good luck

KD said...

And how would YOU know???? :)

Did that one dude tell you?

Anonymous said...

yes that guy did tell me ty

KD said...

damn, my secrets out....

Anonymous said...

o well atleast i get out of it for once

KD said...

just this once, mister! :)