Monday, February 20, 2006

Ick

Without providing too much detail, let me tell you this-the PMS monster has struck. Why is it worse some months over others? Ladies-y'all know what I'm talking about. Today I have experienced the following symptoms: road rage (J witnessed this), crankiness, sleepiness (still experiencing this one), no energy, limited patience, and wanting to eat everything in sight (which is not good as I have 5 weeks till my sisters wedding and need to be able to fit in that bridesmaid dress). Why don't boys have to go through PMS? It really isn't fair. True, they have to deal with us, but I truly think they should have to physically experience it. YOU try having cramps all day and having to deal with crazy people at the crisis line!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Ker, to answer your question on why some months are worse than others, the nursing answer is... you ovulate from only one ovary each month so that is basically the reason some months seem to be much worse than others.

Anonymous said...

You got that right girl! And all the blood! shit! I got blood all over my shit! I gots some heavy flow girl! I'm Star Jones and I use a matress for my maxi-pad!

KD said...

Anonymous-you are an a-hole.

Thx for understanding my female plight. It's rough being a girl. Even rougher to be the male that has to be with the PMS'ing girl. I promise all the death threats I made are idle threats. No need to call the 5-0.

Did I mention that Anonymous is a giant a-hole?

Anonymous said...

hey girl your pms is not bad i have to deal with for 1 week you have to deal with my pms for 3 weeks a months so my hats off to you baby.