Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Birthday Eve

Sup everyone? Happy snowy Wednesday to all! Today is my manager Chris's birthday. If you see her, be sure to wish her a Happy 40th (ha! ha!)-Chris you look GREAT for 40! :) Tomorrow is the big 3-0 for myself. I suppose I am ready. I have about 6.5 hours left of my youth. I've been called "grandma" once today (thx J!) and my boss Bart told me I looked good for 35-thx for that as well!

The main thing I am looking forward to is having some time off from work. I'm not back till Monday. Good times. I am looking forward to the long weekend. It's gonna be busy but awesome-I will be surrounded by everyone I love-can't ask for much more than that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saturday will be great 4 ya but you better be good or not i never am when away so its all good lol

Anonymous said...

i cant baby sit your drunk but saturday but i get over 200 to sit for but atleast there not all old!