Thursday, February 23, 2006

Application for entrance into the SKA School of Business

Dear Dr. Fuquad,

Hi, my name is Ms. DuMass, my friend Kerri recommended I contact you. I am a doctoral candidate at the FFT (fan-f***ing-tastic) School of Technology in Anytown, USA. My area of concentration is the study of socializationology (the study of socially socializing and the impact of this on society). It is a specialized field, there are only three people with a PhD in Socializationology in the United States.

I am writing you because I am interested in possibly combining my field of study with one of your more prestigious programs-the study of Certificatology. We at FFT Tech highly regard the SKA School of Business and I truly feel that by accepting me into your program, we can make the world a better place.

Please consider this my official application/request for entrance into the SKA School of Business beginning Spring of 2006. I look forward to your reply, Dr. Fuquad.

Sincerely,

Ms. DuMass, PhD candidate in socializationology

1 comment:

Stephen M Bourke said...

Dear Ms. Davidson,

Please relay to Ms. Dumass my sicere pleasure in recieving your letter of application for the SkaSkool 'o Bidnit. You will be pleased to know that we have announced Miss Dumass' successful admission into Class 1, March 2006. Please see the SkaSkool Homepage for the public announcement of Ms. Dumass' accomplishment.

Sincerely,
Dr. Todd Fuquad PhD