Thursday, February 02, 2006

T minus one week....

The big 3-0 is exactly a week away. My youth is slipping away from me quickly. To be honest, I think it slipped away a few years ago, but then I wouldn't have anything melodramatic to write about on my blog.

I actually feel older than dirt today as I have some sort of sickness (besides in the head!). Just feel achy, nauseous, and my head hurts. I left work early last night w/a 100 degree fever and was asleep by 8:30-9:00pm. It was awesome! I am back at work today because even though I feel yucky, I don't feel bad enough to justify staying home. Besides, I have a ton of work to do and would just feel guilty if I was at home, on the couch, in my jammies, reading People magazine and watching Lifetime movies (man, all that sounds really good....).

Big weekend plans, anyone? I am having a pre-birthday celebration with some of my girls on Saturday. I am gonna miss not being with J all night. Expect some text messages baby-especially after I start drinking! :) It should be fun. We are going to see another 80's hair/metal cover band. Shhhhh....don't tell Uncle Jimmy I am cheating on Ivory Tiger!

No comments: