Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday Stormy!

Hope you are having a great birthday Stormy! Welcome to the 30 and Wonderful club! It's exclusive membership-Robyn and I are already there-Lizzard-you're next!!!!

It's hard to believe-I have known these girls since we were 14 years old. To think that 16 years has gone by is amazing to me. Wow! So much has changed, yet we all remain friends and I hope it stays that way forever. Lizzard-I hope to get to see you if you come to St. Louis. Is your mom allowed visitors? What hospital will she be in? Let me know if you want me to "check in" on her for ya!

Stormy, I know you just gave birth and all (and little Maddie is absolutely beautiful, by the way-looks just like Chy!), but I hope you are able to have a nice relaxing birthday. Have Chy take care of ya! :)

Love all you gals and I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stormy! :) Kerri I saw your mom this weekend and it was great to see her! She looked cute as ever. Things were hectic but, it was really nice to get to talk to her for a minute. Hope things are good for you! Robyn

KD said...

Robyn-yea, mom said she saw you this weekend. She was gushing over how adorable Lola is! Mom said the funeral was sad but that there were a ton of people there-he was a prominent person in the community and will be missed.

Lizzard-give me a call when you get into town. We need to meet up, even if it's at the hospital!