Tuesday, June 08, 2010

TGIF!

Ok, I know technically today isn't Friday but it is for me, bitches!!! WOOT WOOT! After today, I won't return to work until next Tuesday!

My Mikey and I are heading to Vegas Baby Vegas tomorrow! Yay! Ol' KD is a Vegas Virgin (or "VV"), so this is sure to be an adventure. Contrary to popular belief, I am not much of a party girl (anymore), so here's hopin I can keep up with Michael. My master plan is to sit my ass down at the penny slots and get free drinks all day. Sounds like a good one, right?

My friend that lives there confirmed for me that it was 108 degrees there the other day. Um....what? Dry heat my ass. But, perhaps I'll finally get to have some good hair days since there will be no humidity (you Midwest girls know what I'm talkin about...frizz city!). Rest assured there will be plenty of photo ops and yours truly will be in picture taking mode.

I hear our hotel has a karaoke bar (so awesomely white trash!) and I'm hoping my lifelong dream of singing "Islands In The Stream" with Mikey finally comes true...with me being Kenny and Mike being Dolly. I mean DUH.

Vegas baby, Vegas!

2 comments:

Jen Estes said...

AGGGGGH!!! Vegas! I feel I should drop the obligatory "what happens in Vegas" line, but I expect full disclosure on any "happenings". (The Vegas 51s...just sayin'.)

KD said...

Oh yea, the Vegas 51's! I forgot about them. Hmmmmm.....think I can convince my Mikey (who likes the gentlemen...just sayin) to go to a minor league baseball game??? Me thinks I can...... :)